Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Dog!"

I was in the front office for a while during 1st hour (my planning period) and when I walked back into my locked classroom I heard a man saying something about ".... give me the dog."

And it happened again...

"No seriously, we want the dog."

And again....

Basically the head tech guy and gal can take over any computer in the district and apparently can make them say whatever they want.

I exchanged some humorous emails with the techies first hour.... It was the main guy doing it.

He did it a few times during 2nd hour and Homeroom, freaking my kids out totally. Imagine sitting there and all of a sudden your computer starts talking to you.

The techie guy came in after school and was teasing me - asking me if I was feeling alright... did I need to "Talk with someone" because I was "hearing voices."

Best part....

While he's standing there giving me a hard time every computer in my room, all 30 of them, says "Dog!" and he jumped out of his skin.

He says "That scared the crap out of me!"

Karma.