Monday, March 17, 2003

Made it back in one piece, with my luggage, and nothing broken.... I'm setting a new record! That's three trips in a row where both I and my luggage have arrived safely.
Had a blast on Saturday. My mom and I started our day taking my grandmother out to breakfast and shopping at Wally World. Then my parents and I went to the Fort Worth Stock Show area and watched part of a horse show and chatted with some horses and horse people. Then we were off to the Botanical Gardens and lunch at Uncle Julio's (Mexican Food=Yummmm) And we ended our day by going to the Fort Worth Zoo and seeing their three new baby tigers. After dinner at Luigi's (Italian Food=Ymmmmm) we plopped down at home for a relaxing evening chatting. It was a really, really good day.
I flew back up here yesterday and got in at 6:00pm. I'm semi-unpacked... I hate unpacking, it's so final. By the time I'm ready to put the old suitcase back in storage, all my stuff back in its proper place, I'm just about deppressed. *sigh* Oh well. Only two more months and I'll be going back down for a summer visit. Then SUMMER SCHOOL! hehehehe Yeah!?

Word of the day: Bongo - Did you know it's not just a drum?