Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Happy Birthday to ME! I'm 25 years old today.

I'm having an awesome birthday.
It started out Sunday afternoon when I had a party at Aya's mom's house. I'd invited her family and the other RA's in my dorm. There was a total of 18 people there and it was a blast! We had lots of food and yummy cupcakes with Scooby rings on them. YUM!
Last night I had some friends up to finish off the cake that came with the cupcakes and we chatted for a bit. Then I went out to see the movie Elf which was pretty good.
Today I had balloons, a card, cookies, and juice waiting for me in class. They also sang Happy Birthday to me.
I got two emails from my mom wishing me Happy Birthday and I talked to my dad for a bit on the phone.
And tonight I'm meeting some friends at Applebee's to eat and chat.
So far this has been one of the best birthday's I've ever had :)

/feels loved

I'm a very lucky person.