Saturday, February 17, 2007

Scissor Happy!

I was getting tired of cutting my hair every 3-4 months because it grows so fast... so I decided to teach it a lesson! yeah... That's why I had the lady chop off 4.5 inches... which somehow turned out to be closer to 5 inches by the time she was done going back and forth chopping a little bit more off each time.

hehehehe

I'm bald!

Ah well... it does grow quite fast :)

In other news... I volunteered to help Res Life out with their Carousel process this weekend - they are screening 72 applicants for RA and PAA positions (for next year). 36 today and 36 tomorrow. Basically I'll be handing out name tags and then making sure all the paperwork gets into the right folders as they go to different places (interviews and group activities). I'm a "paper monkey" to put it nicely ;)