Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

And that figures...

Two years ago I dressed up for Halloween, as did many faculty/staff from the Ed Dept. Last year I didn't and again many faculty/staff did and they all asked me where my costume was. So... I dressed up again this year and no one else did. There are rumors that one faculty member was going to, but no one's seen her yet.

Ah well. I'm all flowy and angel-like... and I'm in the mood for the Monster Mash.

And tonight I'll be emo/goth girl with my black clothes and super dark make-up. I'm a tour guide again for the Oak Haunted House.

Saturday night is my big Murder Mystery Dinner. I'm super excited about it and I've already started decorating and moving the furniture around. I have my outfit ready and I know what I'm doing with my hair and make-up. My character's name is Moma Rosa and I'm an Italian widow, my husband is the murder victim. Poor Pepi.

Eee! Fun, fun, fun!