Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hair Despair

I asked around at school regarding a "good" hair dresser and was recommended place A. I called and got an appointment.

Last night I was on my way to place A and called for directions - only to find out it was actually place B (with a similar name to place A). I felt bad, because I'd already made an appointment and they were waiting on me, so I went ahead and kept my appointment.

In short - the lady massacred my hair. It's never a good sign when the hair dresser's hands are stumbling around your head. I have wavy hair and she cut it dry (which I later learned is a BIG no-no).

Immediately upon leaving place B I ran to place A and begged them to help me, which they graciously did. And as that hair dresser said: "There's definitely something funky going on with this cut. It looks like she took a pair of garden shears to the back and the right side is 2 inches longer than the left in front."

*sigh*

Thank goodness place A fixed me up, with exactly what I wanted in the first place! Near disaster diverted. Lesson learned.