Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Close call...

It took a while for me to get to sleep last night and then Sheba, lovely kitty that she is, woke me up at 2am and continued to bug me constantly until I literally kicked her out of the room at 6am. Then I slept... I vaguely remember my first alarm going off and I hit snooze... but I never heard it go off again... never heard my 2nd alarm... woke up at 8am. I am supposed to be at work at 7:30am and ran into my classroom at 8:09 (3 mins before classes start). CLOSE CALL.

Going to try moving Sheba's food bowl into the bedroom - I'm pretty sure that's what she's crying about. I used to leave the bedroom door open, but I have to keep Kaylee locked in my room with me or she eats everything. Sheba cries at the door if she is locked OUT... and when she is locked IN she head-butts me, walks on me, cries/squawks at me and pretty much makes it impossible to sleep.

I've got to find a compromise. Can NOT have a repeat of this morning - that was like one of my worst nightmares come to life!