Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Spring Break '09

I give up... Well, I gave up yesterday...

I called the boarding place and arranged to pick Kaylee up.

I'm not going anywhere this Spring Break.

I'm finally starting to feel human, but it's too late to go anywhere now - and I don't want to push it and get sicker before I'm totally well.

Kaylee was funny yesterday... I picked her up at 4pm and she was very happy to see me, but as soon as we got home she passed out and slept until this morning. Now she's asleep again... They took her for walks twice a day and she had play groups with other puppies three times a day.

It's obvious she had a great time. I'm thinking about sending her there one day a month or so... just so she has a chance to socialize with other puppies - she loves that.

Now I'm looking forward to my big trip this summer - more than ever - seeing as how my Spring Break trip was a no-go. Hoping all my friends will still be there... I know people are graduating, getting new jobs, moving on...

Listening to: Glasvegas - Daddy's Gone

Reading: The Man With The Golden Torc by Simon Green