Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kaylee's big day!

I worked at a couple of football games this morning, we won one and lost one.

I brought Kaylee with me and she hung out in the press box while I worked the score board. At one point one of my student's little brother came into the booth and played with Kaylee, chasing her around the booth. It was really cute.

The same kid came back later with some friends and asked if they could take her for a walk. They went to the car, got the leash, came back up and took her for a walk. I expected a short one but they were gone for 20 minutes.

When they came back they put her leash up and got her bowl from my car. The four of them each gave a little water from their own water bottles so that Kaylee could have plenty of water to drink!

I couldn't believe it! What a considerate kids! We're talking 4th maybe 5th graders.

Kaylee had a blast - A walk. People playing with her. People loving her. People telling her how cute she is.

No wonder she always wants to go with me!

She's worn out now. She crashed the second we got home.