Friday, March 18, 2011

Bowling

My Friday Night League had their end-of-the-year party tonight. I received a "Triplicate" patch for the night I bowled three games in a row with the same score. That's pretty rare and a total fluke!

I also received a "Doubles Champion" patch for winning the doubles tournament a few weekends ago. That was reallllllly awesome! I bowled with a lady from work and we both bowled over our averages and we won the tournament! We also got our names on the "bowling board" - you know the board all bowling alleys have? It's the one I always look at in awe and think "If only..." and MY name is on a "bowling board." EEEeeeeeee!


I should also have a 2-7 split pin coming my way for my first ever split!

This is added to what I won over three years in MN leagues:
- High Series patch
- 75 pins over average game patch
- 180 game patch
- 140 game patch
- 140 pins over series patch
- 500 series pin

I'm not a very good bowler, but I enjoy it and it's awesome to get prizes for something you enjoy!