Monday, August 12, 2002

Wowsers. It's been a while since I've written. I was so caught up in getting all of my projects done that I didn't take time to work on this.
Summer school is over now and I've received A's in all of my classes ( Wahooooooo! )
I've always hated summer school in the past, but this time it was actually fun.
Since class was over I also completed a comforter for my dorm room.

My roomy and I are thinking about taking a trip sometime in the next two weeks. I told her it was criminal to live within a days drive of Mt. Rushmore and never have been. So we might swing by there and Wyoming/Montana while we're at it. We'll see. I miss the mountains so much. If we do wind up going my roomy will most likely have to drag me kicking and screaming back home.

It's late so it's time for me to hit the hay.