Monday, July 29, 2002

I painted my paper mache mask today. I took 1/2 of a gallon milk jug and built up a face using newspaper and watered down glue. The face turned out pretty well. I folded pieces to thin strips to make the nose, brow, and lips. I also stuffed some wadded up tissue in there to form cheeks. I made 3 masks to go with my paper mache mask. One represents happiness, one is sadness, and the third is anger. I need to paint eyes and lips and other facial features on my paper mache mask and then it will be done!

There's just two weeks left of class and I have to finish all of my projects and get the lesson plans done. Crunch time! The sad thing is that I've worked on my projects everyday so far, it's just taking THAT long to get all of them done. Oh well, I'm having fun anyways!