Monday, October 06, 2003

Had a fun weekend. Homecoming Game - we won. Aya's cousin Holly hung out with us for a while. And got to spend time with Aya - always enjoyable.
My floor had a pizza/game night after the football game and finished by watching Equilibrium. Pretty good movie although there was a part I couldn't watch.... <-- animal lover.

A couple of my friends went to Colorado this past weekend to a wedding. My parents were in Taos, New Mexico and now they're up in Colorado. I'm feeling left out :(
/misses Colorado
Of course I get to go to New Zealand *BIG GRIN* *bounce* Weeeeeee!

Still feeling a bit overwhelmed with all my work for classes and I'm being naughty and procrastinating on a few things. I wish I didn't work better under pressure - maybe I wouldn't procrastinate so much. *sigh*

Bought my plane tickets (can't remember if I said that already) to go home for three weeks during Christmas. Been feeling slightly homesick lately. I really miss my parents, home, friend, critters. On the other hand I'm very happy up here and it makes me REALLY sad to think about leaving. Maybe I'll teach down South for a few years... then come back here for my Masters. I still have no clue about where I'm going after New Zealand. Really I'm hoping for an opportunity to knock me over and say "Yoohoo! What about me?" It's happened before...
Until then I'm content to search around for something that interests me and enjoy my life as it is today.

Word of the Day: Pontificate

Picture of the Day: Haha!