Wednesday, October 29, 2003

My new favorite comic!

My favorite strip o' day: HAHAHA!

Word of the day: Pugilist

Practicum Week One is done. I finalized my grading for last week. Now I need to prepare for next week. My group is teaching Proabability.... eeep!

My morning class was canceled today so I'm hanging out in the computer lab until I have to go to my next class, mass communication & society. Actually it's pretty interesting.

I get to register for spring classes next monday - my last time to register for classes.... as an undergraduate. I'm beginning to consider what I want to do after New Zealand and it's looking like graduate school might be a contender. I am looking at staying in NZ for grad school or possibly a job down there... or maybe colorado grad school... so many possibilities!