Friday, December 05, 2003

Warning - in a very reflective/pondering - sort of mood today.


I love life. Really I do. It has this way of throwing you a curve ball when you least expect it. Whoever said life is like a rollercoaster was dead on. It can be exciting and terrifying, it has twists and turns, ups and downs, you can't see coming. That's how my life is at least...

I enjoy many of the surprises and others leave me speechless, sad, shocked... But I never know what's coming next.

I'm wondering about taking control of your destiny... I guess I believe you can control your destiny to a certain extent. The decisions you make and the actions you take affect how your life turns out, but what other's do also affects you. I never know what other people are thinking. Sometimes I think I understand dogs better than people, at least better than men. Very confusing creatures.


Anywho.... enough of that... :)
I finished all the papers I needed to and have turned all but one in - it's due on Tuesday. There's only one week left of class and all I have to worry about now is finals - eek! I have five this semester and I'm really not looking forward to finals week. I need to start studying now, but it's Friday - my break day... I want to just relax and hang out. Of course I'm ta'ing from 8am-6pm tomorrow so I won't have much time to study then, but Sunday... yes Sunday. That is the day I will start studying ;)



Word of the Day: Peccadillo


Picture of the Day: Snow