Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mother Nature's got it right!

Wooty-woot-woot!

Starting last Friday we've had (at least) a bit of snow each day. We've got enough snow now that everything's white, the lake is frozen, the roads are a bit icky, there are big piles of snow where people have plowed.... And all is right in the land of 10,000 lakes :)

To me, snow = cold weather (love it), beauty, a calmness to nature, snuggly-goodness, hot chocolate.... I just love it!

I love snow!

Yesterday morning Sharon brought me a Christmas present in the form of a "snuggie," a lap-sized blanket she quilted. I tried it out last night and it rocked! Warm and snuggly!
/beam

Last night I helped the Birch Hall Council decorate the lobby/lounge area. We painted the huge windows, which face the lovely frozen lake and lots of snow. I put up the Christmas tree... and there are paper-snowflakes all over the place. It was fun.
Oh.... I'm the Birch Hall Council President. Don't think I mentioned that before :)

And ASL was last night... last class of the semester. But! I asked the teacher if I could come back next semester to help out/stay fresh and she said she'd be happy to have me! Wooooohoooooooooo!

I got ANOTHER job offer for next summer, that makes 4....

The Education Department had our Winter/Christmas Party today = FUN!

I came to work today to find this little guy on my doorknob:

My friend said it was just calling my name :)
How cute?!?!

A couple of weeks ago (for my birthday) this same lady gave me a lovely knitted bowl, filled with beads and a candle :)


I have the coolest, craftiest, most generous friends!

Oooh... and at the gift exchange for the Ed Dept today I got a $20 gift card to Target, my fave store!

Shopping inc!

*bounces around in the snow*

It's been a grrrrrreat week!