Thursday, December 14, 2006

Squirrel Invasion

Yesterday, walking from Tamarack to Birch Aya and I saw no less than 15 squirrels. It's like they knew the snow was coming back today and were doing their last-minute packing. There were probably more than 15, but they were bouncing all over the place and it was hard to count.

We had our first Hall Council sponsored activity in Birch Hall yesterday evening. Aya, 2 RA's and I went shopping for supplies first - hitting the grocery store and Franklin Ben *snicker* - so sayeth the Purchase Order.

The hall activity consisted of nummy-sugary snacks and music and painting decorations. We had clear and frosted glass balls and carved wooden shapes for people to paint. I'm happy with how it went. And it felt realllllly good to be involved in another Hall activity.

I need to make a few finishing touches to tomorrows presentation - meeting with my group on MSN at 6pm tonight. The presentation is tomorrow at 1pm and then I'm done with school commitments.

Weeeee!

The end of this semester snuck up on me.

Seriously.

*edit* hehe /bonk self on head
I posted to the Blogs & Wiki Daybook instead of here.... that's twice in the last few months