Monday, August 13, 2007

Once more with feeling...

It's that time of the year again...

Professors are slowly trickling back to prepare for their fall courses. I'm making up the fall lab schedule and looking forward to my last semester of classes... Possibly forever... though surely not. If I'm addicted to anything other than tea and chicken fajitas, surely it is education! I love learning.

There's a certain Feeling in the air that's hard to explain... it's just the Feeling that comes at this time of the year.

And it's also a bit different this year, because I know this is the last time I'll be helping professors get their computers up and running after a three month break, looking forward to old friends (and potential new ones) coming back after the summer and looking forward to classes.

Odd. To be looking forward to something and at the same time sad because it's the last time you can look forward to it...