Friday, September 05, 2008

First Week of School

Successfully completed.

I do have some challenges ahead of me, no doubt about that.

However, I'm looking forward to this new adventure and I'm happy with the way the kids are responding to me.

Texted several of my MN friends today (good to know they haven't forgotten about me), called one of my aunts (who shared in my joy), and received an unexpected call from a cousin (who was just thinking about me and wondering how I was doing - isn't that sweet?).

Overall... Good week and good day.

I've got several emails to send tomorrow and a few more calls. I want to keep in touch with all my MN friends and TX/AL family. It's a bit of a juggling act - totally worth it - and making me realize how many friends/loved ones I have... I'm extremely thankful, if a bit sad for missing them.