Thursday, September 11, 2008

Week 2

Well, Monday was fine. Uneventful even.

Tuesday morning, first period, before class even started, I had two boys fighting in my room. That made for a rough day.

Wednesday 7am - 8pm (stayed late for Open House with parents). I didn't have to give any presentations, so I was able to stay in my room and get a lot of work done in between visits. A bunch of parents stopped by to introduce themselves and they were all really nice - not at all scary.

Thursday afternoon we had our first pep rally and I had NO idea exactly HOW LOUD 150 teenage girls could be... and how HIGH PITCHED. I mean really! But it was fun too. And then, one of my boys brought me an apple. How cute is that?!?

Friday - all day training.

I'm surviving and I'm still having fun, fight excluded. But I'm tired and my back hurts - even with good shoes. I'm making it one day at a time.