Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3 good things from today

1. I had something happen today that makes me believe I might still have a job even after next year :)

2. Several girls from the school play were asking if I would be teaching the new drama class next year - and were disappointed when I said no. Which I translate to: they like me and I'm good at it!

3. I'm my own best friend... Kaylee!

Your results:
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
























Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
85%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
85%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
60%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
55%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
50%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
40%
Inara Serra (Companion)
25%
River (Stowaway)
25%
Alliance
20%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
15%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
5%
You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.


Click here to take the "Which Serenity character are you?" quiz...



And because the play we're doing is The Wizard of Oz, I've finally started reading Wicked... so far - so good.