Friday, June 25, 2010

Survival

Survived Denver.

Got bored on the way down and started playing the license plate game. 20 plates, including Colorado. Definitely summer/vacation time.

The allergy doctor wasn't... well I want to say he wasn't very encouraging, but that's just because I didn't like what he had to say :(

He says the next step is allergy shots. 1-2-3 times a week for a month and then once a month for five years. 5. FIVE.

Oofda.

That's assuming they work.

I need to find out if my insurance will pay for any of it and I need to find out if the clinic here will be willing to do the shots for me. I can't afford to drive an hour and a half one way every time I need to get a shot and I can't miss work for it.

I'm going back down to see him next Friday - he wants to test/retest me for a few things to see how I respond... more needles and welts :) Gotta love it!

I just hope we can work something out for the shots... and that THEY work. :\