Friday, January 28, 2011

A week later....

A week of grief and stress and more talks of budget cuts and trying to get back to "normal."

Thursday night I went to a budget work session in which the board of education (school board) and administrators discussed all of the possibilities they have to chose from.

I almost don't have a tongue left - I spent half the time biting it so that I wouldn't burst out with what I really thought when the "audience" spoke up.

How about some positives....

I've swapped my 8th graders for 7th graders this week and when I see the 8th graders in the hallway they all tell me they miss me :)

Also, I just saw my first interview with (Sir) Anthony Hopkins and I have to say he seems like a very intelligent man (no surprise), but he also has an excellent sense of humor (a bit of a surprise). Loved it.