Saturday, April 20, 2019

Up, up and away (again)

It's been a long while (years) since I've blogged on a regular basis and I recently realized that I miss it!

I’m off on another adventure and it seems an appropriate time to dive back into blogging.

I've been working on my doctorate and all coursework has been completed. I’m down to the dissertation, which means I’m halfway done. 

I’m currently sitting at Keflavik airport in Reykjavik, Iceland. I’m only here for an hour and a half, when I catch my connecting flight to Oslo, Norway. We landed in Iceland in an overcast, windy, andcool conditions. The sun is peeking out now in one small area. Iceland is on my bucket list and since I can’t really see anything from the airport I will plan a special trip in the future. Maybe once I have completed my doctorate. ;)

Tomorrow I will travel to Sogndal, Norway. My university has a partnership in place with the Western Norway University of Applied Sciences (HVL). I will meet with different departments and receive a tour of the university. I will also give a presentation on schools in America at a couple of local schools. 

After a week in Norway, I will check another box on my bucket list - Scotland!

Boarding time. More to come...