Thursday, January 30, 2003

Ups & Downs.

Ok... I have to do it, sorry but here comes a post about Angel...

My roomy and I watched it last night and HOLY COW!
See my roomy has this mildly annoying habbit of always guessing what's going to happen next and/or how the show/movie will end. Luckily I seem to have broken her of sharing her thoughts while we're watching ;)
Last night we were busy so we recorded Angel. When we got done at 9:00pm and sat down to watch Angel we were just going through the show... la ti da... then BAM! What a surprise. If you saw it you know what I'm talking about. I have to give major props to the writer(s) for that episode because neither one of us saw it coming. Good job *pats writers on the back* That was one of, if not the best episode yet.

Real Life Rears It's Ugly Face:

All of my grandparents are gently sliding down that great big hill, towards the bottom. My mom's father was going in Wednesday for a "routine procedure" when his blood pressure which is normally too high dropped drastically. They stopped what the were doing and put him in ICU where he stayed the night. It's times like these when I really wish I were back home. It's hard enough being away from all of my family, but when something like this happens it makes it even worse. I called this morning to see how he is doing and my mom was still at the hospital and my dad was working so I couldn't ask him. So I sit here, 2000 miles away, waiting...