Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Okie dokie, it's been quite a while since I've blogged and a lot has happened since then. Let's see if I can sum it up quickly...

Spring semester is completely finished, I have my grades, did very well.
Aya is now a college graduate, though she's still waiting on her diploma.
I bought tickets to visit Texas at the end of July through August 20th.
Made it through Aya's grad party and the next day's wedding shower for her soon-to-be sister-in-law.
Spent all but one night of my two weeks off hanging out at Aya's house.
She and I had managed to get all of my stuff thrown into my new dorm room late Thursday night before her graduation.
I read all four Harry Potter books and all I can say is WOW. I've pre-ordered the fifth one and I can't wait for it to come. With each new book J. K. Rowling has gotten better and more descriptive and she's thrown more and more stuff into it. WOW!!!
I have started on the LOTR Fellowship of the Ring, but yet again I've been halted by my class load. There is a BUNCH of stuff I need to read for my summer class and it looks like LOTR will have to wait until next summer session. *sigh*

That covers the main points.

Most recently: my grandfather is back in the hospital. He is having mini-strokes, he has a herniated disc in his back, and he is falling almost everytime he tries to walk. I wish I could go see him now, but unfortunately I have to wait until the end of July/first of August.

On a happier note: Word of the Day: Pukka