Wednesday, June 18, 2003

So... bad things afoot.
Just found out a friend of mine back in Texas does have cancer.
Grandfather has been in the hospital for a couple of weeks now and he has to be moved to some sort of retirement/assisted living care facility.
Dad had bunch of tests run, found out what was wrong with him = good, infection from iv = bad.
Other grandparents need to find some sort of assisted living place, but that'll be a lovely battle for my folks.

Yup that's about all the bad stuff.

Good things...
I'm enjoying my summer here. Finally got to 85, just yesterday. It's been beautiful and I'm loving my view of the lake. Class has been fun so far and I'm looking forward to the one next semester also. From what I've seen and heard that instructor is a hoot.

Okies feel better now, off to class.