Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Wahoooooooooooo!
I received a call today from my RHD (Residence Hall Director) asking me if I would like a RA position this next year. The call I've been waiting for. It's one of the smallest dorms, I have a lake view, free room and board and best of all my boss is a nice guy. I'm very excited. Now I have to start making the signs for my floor as I only have a week before I go back and the day after I go back I start training.... uhm... when will I have time to move... does that dorm have an elevator? *panic* no no... too early for panicing.... hehe :)

In other news I've been going around the City visiting friends at my old job and passing the word that I will need a job next summer. They're great people and they seem as happy to see me as I am to see them. One of them was upset because he thought I hadn't come to see them this summer and he wouldn't get to see me until Christmas. =0)

Having lunch with my Aunt and Mom tomorrow to celebrate my Aunt's birthday.

Gonna go picture hunting now to find something for putting my residents names on their doors.

Picture of the Day: Sad Scooby - How cute is that?!?