Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Almost a month since my last post.... Wowsers.

A lot has happened since then. :)

School is going well, but too quickly. I can't believe I'm graduating in three months. To prolong my return to Texas I have decided to stay in MN this summer. I'll go back for a week or so when my parents come to move me back, but I'm coming back up here asap. I don't want to go back to TX during the hottest time of the year. Aya's mom said I can live there again this summer, so I'm very excited. I love MN summers.

We had an RA staff retreat two weekends ago and OMG what fun! We went to a resort about two hours from here and rented out two giant cabins. We had a meeting which lasted about 4 or 5 hours and the rest was play time. We cooked together, swam, played air hockey and pool, played Taboo and an interesting card game called BS. I love my fellow RA's, they're great people, so funny, so much fun to be around. I wish we could do this retreat again. I'm going to miss them all so much.

Last night one of the dorms had a Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction. The proceeds went to their hall council and St. Judes. Aya, another girl, and myself wound up bidding on two guys who went up together. I knew one and the other I've seen around. Aya also got another guy *cough* but at least she's sharing ;) I have no idea what we're doing but it should be interesting.

I'm still on my crocheting kick. I've done four scarfs and I'm working on a blanket now. I don't know why, except that it's kind of theraputic - very relaxing. I love to do it in the evenings to relieve stress.

Time to get to work. Blog ya later.