Monday, February 23, 2004

Today's word describes somebody I recently met to the t... Word of the Day: Overzealous

This weekend's staff selection went well. I had as much fun on Sunday as I did on Saturday, minus a minor injury I sustained while eating a carrott. Yes, only I could injure myself in such a way. Maybe I'll find someone who finds my klutzyness irresistable?
I can hope...

I stayed up way too later last... er this morning, despite my tiredness, to finish a YA book I had started yesterday: Ella Enchanted. I must admit when I first started reading the book I was not THAT impressed but it did capture my attention enough to keep me up until 1:30am. The problem is I figured out halfway through the book where the author was going, or at least I thought I had it figured out... so I had to keep reading and yeah uhm it was a vicious cycle... but enjoyable. Kinky? Vicious and enjoyable ;) Anywho, I recommend this book if you're into YA lit. It was funny and enjoyable and apparently being made into a major motion picture.

I'm trying to figure out how to put my imood back on my blog. Until then I'll just post it:

Today's Mood: Anticipatory