Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Random Text Generators

Hummmm too many people with too little time create these sites - and even more people use them!

I found the following at Malevole:

Ten years ago a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-team.

I never spend much time in school but I taught ladies plenty. It's true I hire my body out for pay, hey hey. I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs, blown up for Raquel Welch. But when I end up in the hay it's only hay, hey hey. I might jump an open drawbridge, or Tarzan from a vine. 'Cause I'm the unknown stuntman that makes Eastwood look so fine.

---- From 2 of my favourite TV Shows!

Also they have:

Thunder, thunder, thundercats, Ho! Thundercats are on the move, Thundercats are loose. Feel the magic, hear the roar, Thundercats are loose. Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thunder, thunder, thunder, Thundercats! Thundercats!


hehehehehe!


Apparently there was a major drama on my floor last night. Having decided I WOULD get a good nights sleep I had turned my fan on high and had my headphones on. I had no clue until I was speaking with a fellow RA this morning that anything had happened. I'll have to get the rest of the details this afternoon.


I need to:
- Finish up my presentation for Advanced Ed Psych for next Thursday
- Turn in my papers for Grad
- Plan presentation with Aya for next Thursday
- Do Ch. 2 & 3 of paper for Ed Research
- Start packing and putting stuff in storage
- Use the rest of my B$'s


On Sunday evening, while I was playing Halo with the guys the fire alarm went off. Firemen showed up in gear with hoses and axes... didn't miss that adventure! All over burned popcorn!
Some residents were a bit cheeky to me, but I spoke with their RA and he set them straight :)