Tuesday, April 03, 2007

You reap what you sew...

Isn't that the old saying?

Soooo... my neighbors, the ones that I had to call the cops on at 2am (because they were blaring their music) back in January... well they've taken to parking in my spot on an almost daily basis. I find it very annoying, but I wasn't going to say anything. Pick your battles... Just now, the owners of the building were out plowing and I asked him if he needed me to move my car. He asked me if I knew who was parked in my spot and I said I didn't know for sure. I also told him it had been happening a lot lately. He didn't like that... he said he'd find out who it was and talk to them and that if anything like that happens I should let him know and he would take care of it. I believe him. He and his wife are really sweet, but I wouldn't want to cross them.

What goes around comes around...

Mwahahaha...