Thursday, May 31, 2007

5 days off

The last day I worked was Friday. I got a lot done in my 5 days off: Grad party for a friend, helped a friend move, helped 5 friends (and myself) prepare for this weekend's Rummage Sale, hair cut and highlights, bought a sewing machine, bought patterns and fabric to try out sewing machine, flipped through endless magazines and made clippings for a collage project, watched season 4 of Stargate while clipping, loved kitty cat, slept in... got recognized by a 7 year old that I subbed for (that was weird)... did absolutely nothing work-oriented or school-oriented and it was wonderful.

And now I'm back at work.
Work today and tomorrow.
Saturday is the big Rummage Sale.
Sunday I'm driving to Duluth for a Bridal Shower.
Back to work on Monday.
Next Thursday I have my CPR training for Concordia.
A week from Tuesday I start teaching for Upward Bound.

I'm working 2 jobs for the Ed Dept, one day a weekend at Concordia, and teaching for Upward Bound. That's 4 jobs. FOUR. I took full advantage of my ability to laze about the last couple of days - with this fact in mind.

Oofda.