Thursday, May 03, 2007

Winding down sure is hectic...

Yup... I've got a lot going on this time of year (as most College students and teachers do).

*Res Life end-of-the-year video
*Res Life calendar
*Burn dvds
*1/2 day Sub at Lincoln on Friday
*Middle School Career Day (tomorrow)
*Sub Kindergarten (cute!) on Monday
*Flying home May 10th - 14th to get my kitty cat
*Finish everything for my online class before I leave next weekend
*Track down rest of inventory
*Find workers for the lab for fall
*Set summer lab schedule
*Laundry
*Oil change
*Bank
*Pay bills
*Concordia training RSVP
*UB meeting (last week of school)
*Last dept mtg next Wednesday

It's a relief to be done with my f2f class, but also a bit sad. I enjoyed the class and the people. Hopefully I'll see most of them again next fall.