Monday, February 11, 2008

Blogging

Blogging for the sake of blogging...

It's been a while.

I'm still here. Frozen to the bone, but still here.

Met with my Committee Chair last Thursday re: my Proposal and she had a few edits for me and my citations needed some work. Worked on those Thursday afternoon and Friday (after purchasing a $30 APA style guide).

Sending my proposal around today for signatures. Hope to have it turned in to the Graduate Office by Friday.

My DVD player finally died. Like-really-for-real-dead. It had been threatening for at least a year. Saturday morning I went to my most favorite store ever - Target - and bought a new dvd/home theater system. Nothing too fancy, but it has a dock for my iPod so I'm pretty much thrilled! Then I spent most of Saturday afternoon moving my furniture around (so I could place the speakers in the right places) and hooking up the system. Totally worth it.

I'm pretty sure I'm getting a cold = sucky. Last time I was sick was last Sept. which means I made it through all the holidays and two trips home without getting sick = amazing.

Drinking lots of water and trying to keep my germs to myself.

By the way... If you're curious as to when/if your favorite TV shows are returning, here's a site to keep you in-the-know.