Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Future thoughts

Now that my brain is back in working order and I'm back at work, I'm back to working on my paper again.

I'm also looking ahead to the future; looking for jobs and trying to decide which areas of the country to focus on.

I feel the mountains calling me again... the questions is: Do I move to the Rocky Mountains or all the way to Washington/Oregon/Northern California?

I really don't know.

I guess it all depends on where I can find a job.

Part of me is struggling with the thought of moving to the west coast. It seems SO much further away from Texas.

Let's see... From TX to here is a 22 hour drive and from Texas to WA is probably around 35 hours. I mean I fly home as it is...
*ponder*

On the other hand... as I said, it really depends on where I can find a job. Maybe I should go totally against my character and not worry about it - not go and explore these places - wait until I have a job offer - accept it - move there without ever having been there.

That WOULD be totally out of character.

/sigh