Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wheels keep a turnin'

Have you ever started thinking about something that starts out with a little seed and then grows rapidly? It's like... zooOOOOOMMMM!?

I do that about really important things. Life-changing things.

I've been trying to figure out my best course of action for looking at Washington/Oregon and the Rocky Mountains.

After staring at a U.S. map for a considerable length of time and using MapQuest to get a rough idea of travel times... This is what I've come up with:

1. If I wait until May to go exploring I will have three weeks (versus the 10 or 11 days at Spring Break).

2. If I'm going to check out Idaho I might as well hop over to the next two states (WA/OR) which are also on my list of places to see.

3. I HAVE to get my paper done. Spring break is a great time to work on it, without distractions.

So...

I think that kind of make my decision for me.

I'll wait until after graduation, when I have more time and I'm not worried about "The Paper" to take my trip.

Now the question is: Do I fly to Washington/Oregon (using my free ticket) and rent a car to drive around those two states and Idaho or do I make one BIG cross-country trip.

hmmm...

Decisions... decisions...