Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Final Spring Break has officially begun.

Random thoughts...

Now that the snow has melted I can tell that the previous link (form the snowstorm in Texas) is to the University of North Texas. I left that page up on Thursday while I was editing a 72 page document for work. I saw three different snowball fights and a person walking around with an umbrella.

Yesterday evening I received a phone call from three of my former residents. They've come back here for a "Where it all began weekend" and wanted to see their old RA. So neat! We went out to dinner last night and they've invited me to go bowling with them tonight.

I spent all day yesterday looking up the school districts that are going to the CO Job Fair - trying to see where they're located and what types of teachers they're looking for.

It's snowing here and I've spent all day reading what's left of my articles for my paper. Two articles left.

And good news - I spoke to Concordia Language Villages about working there this summer. I wasn't sure what they'd say because my schedule is a bit wonky - I'm also teaching two classes for Upward Bound - but they're willing to work around the UB schedule and really want me back for a 3rd summer.

That's my summer-job situation sorted!
/huge sigh of relief