Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thank you Borders!

Last weekend I entered a contest for "Educator Appreciation" and I received a phone call on Monday saying I had won!

I went and picked up my prize yesterday and it included all of the following:

- a clippy magnet
- an address book
- a journal
- a set of four magnetic page clips
- Crossing by Andrew Xia Fukuda
- The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Fabelhaven by Brandon Mull
- How to Read Novels Like a Professor by Thomas C. Foster
- a handsome carrying tote holding all of the above items

Lucky me! I definitely feel "appreciated"

And it gets better.... They were having a $1 book sale... I grabbed 7 books for $7.58!

YAY!

I'm currently reading a $1 find - The Manual of Detection by Jedidiah Berry.... and I'm liking it!