Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Had so much fun on my asl classes' silent outing last night. Then took my final, got 100% and found out I have an A in that class for this semester.
Checked out with my art teacher and have an A in that class.
Helped out at the garage sale on campus to raise money for the homeless shelter.
Turned in my social studies stuff, done with that class. Hopefully that'll be another A.
Packed some more of my stuff.
Tried out my new TV to be sure it works, and it does, woot!
Finished my math homework.
Finished recording the three video tapes for the guest speakers we had in asl a while back.
Did financial aid online, just need to turn in papers to office with my signature.

Need to go back to newspaper one last time today or tomorrow to send verification of publication.
Need to practice for my singing and recorder proficiencies which are tomorrow morning.
Need to talk to a prof about being faculty advisor for asl club.
Need to turn in paperwork for asl club.

Getting tired of typing: Need to...
Luckily this semester is almost over with.
I have my music proficiency tomorrow at 9:30am. I will be glad to be done with that class, I find it unervingly stressful, considering my musical background.
I have my la3 final next Monday at 3:30pm I believe it is.
I have my math final next Wednesday at 3:30 pm also.
Then I TA for a final class of Creative Expressions next Thursday night 5ish.

THEN I'M FREE!
I get to see my bestest buddy graduate next Friday and then go to her graduation party on next Saturday.
Have to be moved into my new dorm room by 1pm next Saturday, which poses a problem since the girl whose room I'm moving into isn't leaving until that morning. Also, it conflicts with preparations for Aya's party. Ugh. I'll work through it though :)

Word of the day: Blargh! (My sentiments exactly!)

Picture of the day: Blargh 2
aroo?
*shrug*