Thursday, May 01, 2003

Turned in one of the essays for my Social Studies Class. Have a good start on the other.
Did class-copy day in music (cost $11.70 for all those copies). Started on my music Resource Book.
Signed up for my music singing and recorder proficency next Thursday 9:30am and got an idea for final lesson plan.
Next Tuesday is my "silent outing" dinner to a local restraunt and then back to school for an 8:45pm final interview.
I looked into starting an ASL club on campus, got the paperwork yesterday.
Finished updating my language arts kit for LA3.
Finished my second concert review for music.

Going to see X-Men 2 tomorrow! WOOOT!
STILL need to turn in my Financial aid forms.
Need to finish second essay for Social Studies and War Journal.
Need to do final lesson plan for music.
Need to finish final math homework.
Math test on Monday.
Math Final next Friday.
Check out with Art teacher on Tuesday.

Moving right along. : )