Monday, May 05, 2003

Okies X2 rocked. Nightcrawler was amazing. Loved him. Amazing effects and great character :) Won't say anything else, so as not to spoil it for anyone...

Finished my music binder.
Finished my war journal for social studies.
Finished my lesson plan for music.
Finished making signs for the hall council end-of-the-year party.
Made good progress on my take-home test for music.
Finally figured out how to record the dv tape from my asl class (couple months ago) onto vhs.

Need to edit social studies paper.
Need to finish music test.
Need to practice for my singing and recorder proficencies.
TAKE MATH TEST today! eeeeep!
Need to turn in financial aid papers, STILL.
Check out tomorrow with my art teacher.
Study for my language arts 3 final.
Show my iMovie for la3.
Study for my math final.
Go into work today (last time) to check on ad proofs.

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can spare time to think of right now.
Back to studying for my math test that's at 2pm today.