Friday, June 11, 2004

Dude! I'm getting a Dell.
I ordered a laptop for my big trip! Weeeeeee!

Oh, and OUCH ! ! !
1 hour outside on a cloudy day + neon-white chicky = BIG sunburn.
/whimper
I know better than that :(
Thank God for Aloe Vera!

Yesterday the local telephone/internet/cable provider put on a big to-do; free dinner, door prizes, guest gifts, entertainment. There was a band, bagpipers, cello group, balloon animals, hair beading, face-painting, magician, Clifford the big red dog, and Mr. McFeely from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood! I got his autograph and my picture taken with him :) I remember watching that show as a child - one of my favorties.

The dreaded test is tomorrow morning and UGH! is all I can say about that.

Aya's mom and grandparents left on a trip to see the Rockies this morning, leaving Aya and I to take care of the house and assorted pets. I'm looking forward to next week, it should be nice and quiet around here. Maybe I'll steal the dogs away to the state park!

Time to go take some pain medicine and pack on the Aloe :/

Have a good weekend all!