Sunday, July 25, 2004

13 Days

The countdodwn continues.

Puppy land is less crazy - Kodi has taken to me and I have been working on potty training still. He's doing pretty well :)

I am down to the last-minute preparations and there are still quite a few of those. My parents are helping because they've agreed to help with the mail and what-not that comes in after I leave.

I'm starting to get nervous. I was laying there trying to go to sleep and I kept thinking of "What if this and that?"

I spent three days visiting my Grandmother in East Texas. She's holding up pretty well, though she still gets sad from time to time. We shared memories of my grandfather which led to chuckles and a few tears.

I have lunch plans in a bit to see some friends and I have lunch plans on Monday and Wednesday to see different friends. Plus a Saturday lunch date with my aunt. I still need to go by and see my friends from the City.

Yeesh! But! I'm glad I'm loved.