Thursday, July 15, 2004

22 Days

Less than one month.... EEEEEP!
I've got so much to do before I leave and I'm getting nervous about student teaching and going overseas by myself.

Kodi (puppy) is SO cute and SO lovable but he is SUCH a handful. He's not house-broken/potty trained and ugh is that a mess. It's been over 15 years since we've had a puppy and I had completely forgotten what a mess they are. Like right now - it's horribly hot outside and he just came in from going potty (hopefully) and he's panting away but he insists on laying on my foot and leaning against me - and I'm warm. hehehe Silly puppy.

I've been tearing up the house... not quite literally... trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff - purging is healthy - in an attempt to give us a guest room again. It had turned into this massive storage room with piles of boxes almost as tall as me. Since Aya IS coming to stay this Dec. *nudge* I need to be sure there is room for her - and I won't have the time (nor the energey) when I get back from my big adventure. See what I do for my friends *grin*