Sunday, December 05, 2004

I'm sorry, try again...

I made it into the 8:30am swim today and then when I called they said they were cancelling all swims today because of the swells.
I was put back on the waiting list and I was just scheduled for a 12:30pm swim tomorrow... keeping my toes crossed.

I spent about 2 1/2 hours this morning posting pictures to My Photo Blog so I hope you enjoy those - there's lots of 'em.

Spent some time on the beach earlier, but there's a pretty cold wind coming off the ocean so I only stayed out about an hour. Also spent some time out at the seal colony - they had a baby too :) not as small as the one I saw at Cape Foulwind - but a baby still.

Mostly well finally....

Talked on the phone to a cousin yesterday =) and Mary K today =)

One and a half days left in Kaikoura... can you hear the clock? *Tick Tock Tick Tock*