Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back in the high life again...

Lessee...

Flew back to MN - president's plane landed right after mine in MSP and got a good look at it again from the runway as we took off right next to it.

Crazy bat flying around MSP airport while I was waiting for my flight - sent girls screaming and flailing - free entertainment.

Back in B-town on Tuesday - couple of meetings on Wednesday - There's an Aussie GA on campus now :)

Videotaped the Res. Life skits on Friday afternoon - hilarious.

Worked Saturday at the airport for Concordia - last day of work for them this year.

Sunday worked 9am - 5pm and Monday 9am - 3pm for Aya's front desk - doing check-ins. They were short on people so I volunteered to help out. It was actually fun.... not like running around as an RA, as I was at the desk, but it was similar to the rush I got being an RA. As I was sitting at the desk yesterday morning - during a break in students - I took a moment to absorb my surroundings and feelings. I belong in the Res Halls - On Campus - Here.... I like having my own apartment and all that comes with that (except the bills) but I miss living so close to my friends and all the people and activities. I'd like to work in the dorms, but still be able to have an apartment - to go home to my own place. This just confirms my decision of applying to be a Hall Director. I've been thinking about that for the last year and a half and I've decided if there are any openings for next year I am DEFINITELY applying.

Training in two new people for the computer lab today. 8am came awefully early. I don't think I'll ever be a morning person :(

Then my first class is at noon! Woot.