Saturday, August 19, 2006

Catching up...

Dad has a big new beautiful truck - extended cab so there's room for all three of us - and extended truck bed so there's plenty of room for all the stuff he hauls - and a big engine to haul their trailer. His last new vehicle was a truck back in 1978. He's had new service vans for work, but it's not the same. I'm really glad he finally got something nice for himself - and it is REALLY nice :)

I've done bookwork, chatted with people I know, played my part in my Aunt's Eastern Star thing, got to visit with two cousins and meet the newest baby cousin (gorgeous little girl), I've gone through some of my old stuff from this new house and the old house, cleaned in the old house, dyed some yarn (my hands are bright-beautiful colours), I've played with puppy dogs and kitty cats, gotten lots of hugs - most recently from two friendly Albanian brothers.

It's been over a hundred every day I've been home =P thank GOD for AC.

It has been a busy and productive trip home. And I'm bringing all sorts of goodies back with me - it's good to go through your stuff old stuff...

Now I'm going to settle down in my recliner (so miss that when I'm up north) with a cat or dog (probably both) and watch a little TV.