Monday, August 07, 2006

Otherwise Engaged

I had that icky-sticky-no-good test on Saturday morning.
Yeah.... it was hard.
Three other girls were taking the same test as me and ALL three of them were taking it for the second time because they had failed it the first time.
Encouraging, no?

/sigh

I have to wait 4 weeks for the test results.

But at least it is over and done with for now...

I spent my last weekend working for CLV.
My last weekend in Linden Hall.

Weird feeling - again.

There was a bat zooming around in the lounge last night - that was funny. Then he wedged himself in between a cabinet and a wall and when the guy I worked with tried to get it to come out (by nudging it with a straw) he started making these crazy chirping sounds - I'd never heard a bat that close before - he was not a happy boy.

And this afternoon I went shopping for wedding dresses with a friend (not Aya).

And now I'm home.
Enjoying the quiet.