Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Left to do...

Finished last paper for online class and uploaded it for the teacher.
Still posting to discussions through Friday.

At work now. Going to spend the majority of the day hunting online for things to help me with the Praxis 2 test I have on Saturday - starting to freak out about that - as I always do with tests.... The bigger the test, the more important the test, the more I freak.
*deep breath*
No pressure. If I don't pass it I can take it again and again and again and pay that $120 bucks over and over and over... and maybe one day get my teaching license. NO pressure.... Really.
*gulp*
I can do this. I'm gonna kick that tests big hairy bum!
*thinks happy-positive thoughts*

So... Test early Saturday morning then the rest of the weekend through Monday 1pm at the dorms for my last CLV weekend. Next week working in the office and Friday all day at CLV for International Day. Then fly home Saturday the 12th through the 22nd! Come back, work in office for a week or so and then School starts!

Ladies and gentlemen, summer is very nearly over.

How'd that happen?

No, really...?